All the contents, text, graphics, images and information contained within Ariartitaly.com are protected under the laws of copyright and other intellectual property. Every product or company mentioned in this site are trademarks of their respective owners and may be protected by patents and/or copyrights either granted or registered by the authorities. They can be downloaded or used only for personal and non-commercial use: nothing, not even partially, can be copied, modified or resold for profit or to gain any kind of benefit.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
Under no circumstances AriArt Italy will be liable for damages of any nature arising directly or indirectly from access the site, by the incapability to impossibility to access it, from your reliance upon or use of the information contained therein.
AriArt Italy will provide for updated information in the website, but it does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. AriArt Italy reserves the right to modify the website contents and legal notices at any time and without notice.
- ACCESS TO LINKED WEBSITES
AriArt Italy has no responsibility for the sites to which you can access from links within the site itself, provided as a service to network users. The fact that AriArt Italy offers these links does not imply endorsement of the sites themselves, whose quality, content and graphics AriArt Italy disclaims any liability. Therefore the owners of sites are responsible for the completeness and accuracy of information which are accessible under their own conditions.
What can be downloaded on this site is covered by copyright, rights of use and/or copy of AriArt Italy.
AriArt Italy does not guarantee that the site is free of errors or viruses. AriArt Italy, its suppliers and its employees are not liable for the damages suffered by the user due to these destructive elements.
Under Art. 13 of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data for users of web services” (hereinafter “Code”), AriArt Italy, Via Crescenzio 91 – 00193 Rome, as “Owner” of the treatment, is required to provide information regarding the use of personal data of users.
- OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
The Owner of the treatment of personal data referred to in this Statement is at the bottom of the site. The same Owner is responsible for checking, in case of exercise of the rights described below.
In order to simplify the routing channels and reduce the time for feedback we invite to submit requests, as the following paragraphs, to AriArt Italy by contacting the email address email@example.com
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
The collection of personal data is carried out by recording the data provided by user when requested.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Treatment related to this site’s web services take place at AriArt Italy Via Crescenzio, 91 – 00193 Rome, and they are handled only by staff processing, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations. No data from the web service is communicated or spread. The personal information provided by users who request dispatch of informative material is used only to perform the service or the requested assistance and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose (e.g. Delivery service).
- PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- legal obligations: a civil matter, accounting (invoicing, compulsory accounting records), financial, tax;
- contractual obligations: to carry out a performance contractually agreed, as well as for operational reasons, managerial and preliminary requirements for entering into contractual agreements, for assistance to customers and for commercial information about the services we provided.
- Information purposes: electronic submission and/or paper promotional or informational materials.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- OPTIONAL DATA
Providing the data is optional, however, the failure to provide the required information will result in the inability to start or continue the existing relationship with our website.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Legislation on personal data protection gives interested parties the opportunity to exercise specific rights, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 7 of the “Code” and quoted below:
- The interested party have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information about:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, par. 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or block of the data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations covered by the first two points have been made known, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
This policy has the specific purpose of illustrating the types, how to use and to provide guidance on the actions to reject or delete the cookies on your devices, if desired.
Cookies are text files that are automatically saved on user’s computer during navigation. Their purpose is to make more complete the experience of a website because they act as storage of user preferences.
The user may block or limit the receipt of cookies through the browser options. Each browser has different procedures for working with settings. Click one of the links below to get specific instructions.
If the user does not use any of the browsers listed above, select “cookies” in your browser’s help section to find out where is the cookies folder. You can oppose the registration of cookies by using the platform of unsubscribe of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe by connecting to the following platform: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
Cookie management tools available in browsers are not able to remove Flash cookies. Disabling Flash cookies, however, some of the services may not function properly and the user will not be able to access many features to optimize the experience on the website. Click the link to edit the settings for Flash cookies. Disabling Flash cookies
On this website owner cookies and third-party owners are used as described below, their presence is subject to the expected functionality for the website design:
- Cookies restricted area
If there is a restricted area, a cookie that can remember username and password is generated.
In this way the information should not be reinserted at each subsequent visit;
- Cookie mobile browsing
This website has a cookie that can detect and store, the used device, with the goal of making browsing experiential also on latest generation devices. Based on the gathered information the most appropriate version of the website will be presented;
- Cookie recovery e-shop order
In case there is an e-commerce area, the system stores the user’s interaction with the shopping area by generating a cookie that can retrieve the placed orders;
- Third party cookies
- Google Analytics
This website uses third-party cookies from Google Inc. for users’ browsing data collection. The data collected are only used with the purpose of generating statistical reports within Google Analytics analysis tool. You can also trigger a statistically relevant data by extracting demographic profiling of users, including age, gender, categories of interest. More information on the processing of data by Google Inc. can be found at the following address http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To disable Google Analytics for advertising display or to customize the types of ads that appear, user can access the address https://www.google.it/settings/ads
To completely disable the collection of statistical data from Google Analytics user can install the add-in to the browser, downloadable free of charge from the address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
More info on https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Google Services (Google Maps, YouTube, Google+, ecc)
More info on https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
More info on https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
More info on https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
Please note that all data collected with cookies on this website will never be provided to third parties who are not Google Inc. or its certified partners.
Users can consult the complete text of the law at the site of the Garante Privacy or on the website of the Italian Parliament.